Thursday, February 26, 2015

Funeral

Today (feb 13) I attended a funeral or shall we say celebration of life service for an awesome woman of God. I did not know her well but we are sisters in Christ and someday I will get to see her again in heavenly splendor. The service was wonderful.
Here are a couple scriptures that I was reminded of today. Proverbs 31 and Titus 2:7-8.
The testimony given by her husband was beautiful. You couldn't help but feel inspired by the way she lived and the way she died... Forever praising her God and her Savior.

Her daily mission was "how can I help someone else today?"
She was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and it was throughout her body. Doctors gave her a maximum of 3 months. God blessed the world with her presence for nearly 6 YEARS!

Just a reminder that God's plan is best.

Philippians 1:21-24

No comments:

Post a Comment