Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Background about me

A little background to help you understand my posts.

I am a married woman. My husband and I are 32 years old. He is a tad older than me though. :) We have been married for over 7 years now.

We have three kids... K1.0, K2.0, K3.0 and yes I do number them when I write about them on social media and in texts. :)
K1.0 is 5 years old
K2.0 is 3 years old
K3.0 is 1 year old 
4.0 coming this fall. 
(As of Summer 2015)

All of our children were conceived while we were trying to not have kids. BUT each one is a blessing in her own way. They are teaching us a lot and we are growing and maturing as we raise them. No doubt there will be a post at some point about my faith journey concerning having children.

I have cloth diapered all three kids to some degree and I enjoy it! (As much as one can enjoy changing a diaper anyway) :)

I taught foreign languages from 2005 until 2014 when I was laid off.
My husband works in IT and he is awesome at what he does.

While unemployed, I am learning to teach my kids - since life is a never ending learning process.

I am an extrovert that enjoys hanging out with people, sharing stories and playing games. I have a genuine desire to learn more about sharing my faith and my witness with others so they can know of the hope I've found in Jesus Christ.

I am writing to help me remember events and to meditate on God's Word. I also write so that I may share my life in a real way with the hope that someone will feel encouraged, inspired, and loved by God. I am an imperfect vessel but regardless of how I feel on any given day, I know God can still use my life to teach me and others.


There may be things I write about that you disagree with... that's okay. I just ask that we be respectful of each other.

Romans 15:13New International Version 

13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment